This 9.2-channel Onkyo SMART A/V ReceiverTM plays the lead role in your whole-home audio experience. Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in*1,AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi® are enhanced by high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi® while speaker outputs with DACs can power D/A audio in three rooms. Withnine channels of high-current power on tap, roll up the volume to THX® Certified SelectTM reference level and wrap your family in 5.2.4 channels ofDolby Atmos® or DTS:X® sound, or feel IMAX® Enhanced*2 content as the filmmakers intended. Dolby Surround® upmixes legacy sound for height-enabledsystems while Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer creates a 3D sound-field using horizontal speakers. DAA features an upgraded power-train while anti-noiserefinements result in a wider soundstage. AccuEQ Advance 9-point calibration eliminates standing waves so audio is expressed naturally. All this and morehelps the TX-NR797 shape entertainment to your life.*1 The unit may automatically download and apply an Over-the-Air software update during setup. *2 Enabled with a future firmware update.
- THX® Certified Select™ theater reference sound
- DTS:X and Dolby Atmos up to 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 Channels
- 220 W per Channel (6 ohms)
- Chromecast built-in, works with Google Assistant and DTS Play-Fi
- HDR10 and Dolby Vision Compatible
- 7 HDMI inputs (1 front), 2 outputs (Main [ARC], Sub/Zone 2)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Amazon Music, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4-Ohm speaker-driving capability
- Powered Zone 2 and Powered Zone 3 speaker outputs, Zone 2 line-output
- Phono Input and Hi-Res Audio Playback
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
This product is covered by a Two-Year Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.