Premiere Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® sound at home with the TX-SR393. Choose a speaker layout to suit your room, from a space-saving2.1-ch setup enhanced with 3D surround-sound courtesy Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* or DTS Virtual:X® to a 3.2.2-ch system for native object-audio playback. Whatever way you play it, dynamic power is ready to thrill thanks to authentic high-current analog amps backed by a thumping custom transformer. For true-to-life video, the AVR supports 4K/60p and HDR video passthrough. If all this tech sounds scary, relax: every aspect of this product is designed to erase frustration, from the automated AccuEQ system calibration toquick connection guide. The receiver integrates your players and TV and adds practical features such as Vocal Enhancer for clear dialog. There’s even a Zone B line-out to distribute all your home theater sources to a component with an analog RCA line in, such as a wireless headphone dock or hi-fi system. Or just sit back and stream from apps via Bluetooth® technology and let Advanced Music Optimizer enrich every note of the golden Onkyo sound.*Enabled with a future firmware update.
- 155 W/ Ch (6 Ohms), 80 W/ Ch (8 Ohms)
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® playback
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 output with ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision®, BT.2020)
- Two Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
- Bluetooth® Connectivity with Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
- Easy-Setup Rear Panel
This product is covered by a Two-Year Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.
Some more details on the TX-SR373
- Channels: 7.2
- Power: 155 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- Power: 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Video: 4k Passthrough, HDCP 2.2
- Wireless: Bluetooth® Connectivity with Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
- Product Dims: 20 9/16" x 9 3/4" x 16 15/16" (522 x 247 x 430 mm)
- Product Weight: 21.4 lbs (8.0 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.