Onkyo builds on the success of its A-9010 pre-main amp with the new A-9110 Integrated Stereo Amplifier, a componentthat refines an original amp design that’s won an excellent critical and commercial reputation for dynamic, musicalsound. Lively dynamics, deep bass, and layered detail emerge from warm and expressive tuning. WRAT delivershigh-current power stability via large custom capacitors, while low-NFB amps capture the depth and spatiality of analogand hi-res recordings. Five RCA inputs including MM phono stage connect your sources while high-quality speaker-postsreveal Onkyo’s hi-fi heritage and careful attention to detail. The A-9110 invites you into each album, the hours passingcomfortably in pure analog sound.
- 50 W + 50 W high-current amplification
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Direct Mode for source-authentic audio reproduction
- Phase Matching Bass Boost
- High-current EI transformer, large custom audio capacitors, and discrete output stage
- MM phono input, 4 x RCA
- New fine display for easy source selection
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty.
Some more details on the A-9010
- Power: 44 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- THD: 0.08% (1 kHz, 1 W Output)
- S/N Ratio: 92 dB (Line, IHF-A)
- Outputs: Left/Right, Line Out
- Product Dims: 17 ̋ x 5 ̋ x 13 ̋ (435 x 129.5 x 332.5 mm)
- Product Weight: 14.3 lbs. (6.5 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.