The TX-RZ630 adds fully immersive 5.2.4-channel DTS:X® or Dolby Atmos® object-based surround-sound to stunning 4K HDR video on yourcompatible display. A muscular hub for whole-home entertainment, it can power speakers in Main, Zone 2, and Zone 3, and share audio to anysupported hi-fi system via wireless platforms including Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi® technology, or FlareConnect™. You can also stream contentover AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, or Bluetooth® wireless technology. Dynamic Audio Amplification has upgraded parts for earthquake bass and flawless treble:check out the 5 Hz–100 kHz frequency response. The amp’s blistering dynamics, high current, and nuanced voicing gets more from music, be it a vinylrecord, Hi-Res Audio album, or mix of sources playing around the house. The receiver also includes AccuEQ Advance room-acoustic calibration withAccuReflex™ for a cohesive theater-room soundstage.
- Native DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® to 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 Channels
- Works with Sonos Compatibility
- 215 W per Channel (6 ohms), 90 W per Channel (8 Ohms)
- Powered Zone 2/3 and Zone 2 Pre-/Line Outputs
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front) with Main / Zone 2 Out
- Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, and 4K/60 Hz pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi® wireless streaming
- Works with the Google Assistant
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, DTS Play-Fi® technology,FlareConnect™, AirPlay, Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio playback including DSD 11.2/5.6/2.8 MHz, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD
This product is covered by a Three-year RZ Series Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.