The D-77NE is a 3-Way loudspeaker that offers full-scale sound to people who care deeply about music. The latest in a series beloved by jazzheads for 30 years, the D-77NE retains the massive 30 cm (12˝) non-pressed paper-cone woofer, 12 cm (5˝) squawker, hybrid aluminum-dome cone tweeter and immensely thick MDF cabinet. These handcrafted speakers buck the trend towards clinical, boring sound in favor of entrancingly musical expression. This stems from Onkyo’s belief that listening should be—above all else— fun. To this end, techniques used by luthiers are translated to the bracing structure in order to shape cabinet resonances into warm, open, and harmonious sound. Lauded for their natural tr eatment of jazz and classical (those big woofers reach down to 30 Hz and give double bass an authenticity few bookshelf speakers can match), the D-77NEs are equally at home with rock, electronica, and everything else in your collection. Pair them with your choice of amplifier and travel back to the golden age of high fidelity.
- Sold as pair
- Non-Pressed 30 cm (12˝) Paper-Cone Woofer for Deep, Natural Bass
- 12 cm (5˝) Silk/Thermoset Resin OMF Mid-Range Driver
- Combination 2.5 cm (1˝) Aluminum/Magnesium Dome and 4 cm (1 1/2˝) Bio-Cross Cone Tweeter for Precise High-Frequency Performance
- Max. Input Power: 150 W
- Gold-Plated, Machined Brass, Screw-type Speaker Terminals
- Solid MDF Cabinet with Handcrafted Internal Wood Bracing Technology
- 42 mm (1 1/2˝)-thick Curved-Edge Speaker Baffle to Control Resonance and Prevent Diffraction Waves
This product is covered by a One-year Warranty.
Some more details on the D-77NE
- Max Input Power: 150 W
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohm
- Speaker Type: 3-Way Bass Reflex
- Bass Woofer: 12”
- Mid-Range: 5”
- Balanced-Dome Tweeter: 1 1/2”
- Freq Response: 30Hz - 50kHz
- Product Dimensions: 14 15/16" x 26" x 14 15/16"
- Product Weight: 56.2 lbs (ea)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.