Comprising a powered subwoofer, two-way front and center speakers, and full-range satellites—all gloss-finished—the SKS-HT690 delivers lifelike surround sound with finesse. Here, style is backed by serious substance. Subtle front-on curves are complemented by a rounded rear section that counteracts unwanted standing waves. Cradle one of these speakers in your palm and you’ll feel a reassuring heft. Reason? It’s Onkyo’s newly developed high-density resin, which provides superb rigidity and resistance to vibration. The down-firing subwoofer, meanwhile, employs a 10" (25 cm) cone to deliver a tight and balanced low-end.
- Magnetically Shielded, High Gloss 2-Way Acoustic Suspension Front and Center Speakers
- Magnetically Shielded, High Gloss Full-Range Acoustic Suspension Surround Speakers
- 5.1 Channel speaker system
- 120 Watt Bass Reflex Powered 10" Subwoofer
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty.
Some more details on the SKS-HT690
- Max Input Power: Front/Center/Surround/Surround Back 130 W
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohm
- Front/Center Type: 2-Way Acoustic Suspension
- Surround Speaker Type: Full-Range Acoustic Suspension
- Subwoofer Type: 10” Cone, Bass Reflex, Powered, 230W Output
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.