Everything you need to create a Dolby Atmos entertainment system is right here in one simple package, starting with a 115 W/Ch A/V receiver that connects all your media players and sends video to the TV via a single HDMI® cable. Once you’ve connected the included speaker system—which allows multidimensional Atmos soundtracks to flow above and around you—AccuEQ optimizes the sound to suit the unique shape of your room.
- Dolby Atmos® Support
- 115 W per Channel
- Discrete Amp Circuits
- HDMI® 4 In / 1 Out
- Latest HDMI Specification & HDCP 2.2 for 4K UltraHD
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
- Diagrams for Easy Connection
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty.
Some more details on the HT-S5800
- 115 W/Channel (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9%, 1 Channel Driven, FTC)
- Front/Center Speaker Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Surround Speaker Type: Full-Range, Acoustic Suspension
- Subwoofer Type: Bass reflex, Powered (120W)
- Video: 4k Passthrough
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Carton Dims: 30 3/8 ̋ x 33 11/16 ̋ x 20 1/4 ̋ (772 x 855 x 514 mm)
- Carton Weight: 77.2 lbs. (35 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.