The TX-8270, is a beautifully engineered 100W/ ch network stereo receiver designed to maximize musical enjoyment and drive your favorite speakers. Built around a massive transformer, audio-grade capacitors, and discrete non-phase-shift circuitry locked into a robust chassis, this amp has high-current power to illuminate cherished vinyl to Hi-Res audio and unmatched connectivity options for audio components.
- 100 W/Ch Dynamic Stereo Amplification Power
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi®*, AirPlay, Spotify®
- FireConnect™ Multi-room Audio Distribution
- TIDAL, TuneIn, Deezer, and Pandora® Streaming via Onkyo Controller App
- HDMI® 4 In / 1 Out for Media Player and TV Connection (HDCP 2.2 / HDR / HLG / BT.2020)
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Technology
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4-Ohm speaker-driving capability
- Phono Input and Hi-Res Audio Playback
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty. *Some features may require firmware updates.
Some more details on the TX-8270
- Channels: 7.2
- Power: 170W /Ch (6 Ohms, 1kHz, .10% THD, 1 Ch. Driven)
- Power: 100W /Ch (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Ch. Driven, FTC)
- Video: 4k Passthrough, Dolby Vision Compatible, HDR10, BT.2020, HLG
- Zones: Zone2 Pre-outs
- Network: Ethernet and WiFi
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 5 7/8" x 12 15/16" (435 x 149 x 328 mm)
- Product Weight: 18.1 lbs (8.2 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.