Pay for features you need and none that you don’t with the TX-SR373, a future-ready AV hub that focuses on dynamic reproduction of the most popular multichannel soundtracks, including DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby® TrueHD, with surround calibration included. Discrete high-current amps love music: use Bluetooth® wireless technology with Qualcomm® aptX™ audio to stream any music playing on your phone, tablet, or laptop with no loss in original quality.
- 155 W/ Ch (6 Ohms), 80 W/ Ch (8 Ohms)
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- HDMI® 4 In / 1 Out (HDR / HDCP 2.2)
- Two Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- True Driving Power from Discrete Amp Circuits
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
- Bluetooth® Connectivity with Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
- Easy-Setup Rear Panel
This product is covered by a Two-Year Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.
Some more details on the TX-SR373
- Channels: 5.2
- Power: 155 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- Power: 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Video: 4k Passthrough, HDCP 2.2
- Wireless: Bluetooth® Connectivity with Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 6 5/8" x 12 7/8" (435 x 168 x 326.5 mm)
- Product Weight: 17.6 lbs (8.0 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.