With 220 W per channel on tap, you have ample power to push a full-scale speaker system to THX Theater Reference levels without breaking a sweat. High-current amps control speaker drivers for accurate reproduction of Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, with VLSC™ cleansing signals of subtle noise to make Hi-Res Audio even more transparent. Elevating the 4K Ultra HD experience with object-based audio, the TX-NR777 also supports Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and BT.2020 pass-through for the ultimate in sound and vision.
- THX® Certified Select™ Reference Sound
- 220 W per Channel (6 ohms), 110 W per Channel (8 Ohms)
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® Playback
- HDMI® 7 In (1 Front) / Main Out, and Sub Out
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front) with Main / Zone 2 Out
- Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, and 4K/60p Pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Ready for Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi®
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology
- Powered Zone 2A/2B Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Pre-/Line Output
This product is covered by a Two-Year Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.
Some more details on the TX-NR777
- Channels: 7.2
- Power: 220 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- Power: 110 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Video: 4k Passthrough, Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Zones: Powered Zone 2 A&B / Zone 2 Lineout
- Network: Ethernet and WiFi
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 6 13/16" x 14 7/8" (435 x 174 x 378 mm)
- Product Weight: 23.1 lbs (10.5 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.