Now there’s a convenient and affordable way to unlock the full Dolby Atmos sound experience in your home theater without in-ceiling speakers. The Onkyo SKH-410 speaker modules connect to your Dolby Atmos-compatible A/V receiver’s height channels and are designed to sit on top of your floorstanding front speakers, or on an entertainment unit if you prefer. The handsome black modules contain a Dolby Atmos-certified special network that allows the angled full-range driver to beam object-oriented sounds—such as birdcalls or an aircraft—off your ceiling and into your ears.
- Dedicated Dolby Atmos®-Enabled Speakers
- Dolby Atmos-Certified Special Network Inside
- 8 cm (3 1/4") Cone Transducer
- Wood Cabinet Construction
- High-Grade Cloth Grilles
- Rated Input Power: 25 W
- Maximum Input Power: 100 W
- Includes 3 m (10’) Speaker Cables (x2), Rubber Cushion: 4 pcs. (x2)
- Wall-Mount Bracket: 2 pcs. with Screws
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty.
Some more details on the SKH-410
- Max Input Power: 100 W
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohm
- Speaker Type: Full-Range, Acoustic-Suspension
- Surround Speaker Type: 2-Way, Bass Reflex
- Subwoofer Type: 10” Cone, Bass Reflex, Powered, 230W Output
- Product Dims: 4.75” x 5.8” x 5.75”
- Product Weight: 2.5lbs (ea)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.