The A-9050 Integrated Stereo Amplifier offers the best of both worlds classic analog power and the latest in digital audio processing technology. Whether you’re transported by the mellow glow of vinyl, or just want to experience your computer based library with proper hi-fi sound, this is the amp for you. There are three digital inputs linked to a Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DAC, which allow you to exploit the potential of lossless formats such as WAV. Gold-plated audio terminals and gold-plated banana plug-compatible speaker posts ensure a perfect connection for your CD player, tuner, and loudspeakers.
- 75 Watts per Channel (4 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost
- Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs
- 96 kHz/24-Bit Capable Digital Audio Inputs(1 Optical and 2 Coaxial)
- Two 10,000 micro farad Capacitors
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty.
Some more details on the A-9050
- Power: 75 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- THD: 0.08% (1 kHz, 1 W Output)
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB (Line, IHF-A) 80dB (Phono, MM, IHF-A)
- Outputs: Left/Right, Line Out
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 5 1/2" x 13" (435 x 139 x 330.3 mm)
- Product Weight: 18.1 lbs. (8.2 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.