Those looking for the ultimate in CD playback from an audiophile-grade component will be impressed with a high-precision, multi-bit D/A converter and 128 x oversampling. Others looking for convenience will thrill at the sight of 6-disc capability, 6 repeat modes, 40 track programming—and no worries about interruptions to your music, with the ability to change 5 discs while the last one is still playing. All will marvel at the crystal-clear playback, enhanced by our exclusive VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry), for a smoother sounding audio signal.
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD
- 6-disc CD changer
- MP3 playback
- Multi-bit D/A converter
- 128-times oversampling
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry)
- Direct Digital Path
- 40-track memory playback
- Change up to 5 discs without stopping playback
- Analog, Optical and coaxial digital audio outputs
This product is covered by a One-year Warranty.
Some more details on the DX-C390
- Freq Response: 5 Hz-20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 96 dB
- THD: 0.005%
- Outputs: Analog, Optical and coaxial
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 5 3/16" x 17 1/16"
- Product Weight: 15.2 lbs. (6.9 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.