Upgrades to the TX-RZ820 Network A/V Receiver—our THX® Certified Select™ 7.2-channel flagship—result in genuinely spectacular sonic performance. Dynamic Audio Amplification delivers instantaneous high-current power to full-scale speakers for thrilling energy and lifelike transient response across a wide 5 Hz–100 kHz spectrum. VLSC™ on all channels and non-phase-shift circuitry clarify details floating in three-dimensional space. Decoding Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, the receiver also supports Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and BT.2020 video pass-through, and is set up for custom installs.
- Native DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® to 5.2.2 Channels
- 250 W per Channel (6 ohms), 130 W per Channel (8 Ohms)
- THX Certified Select Theater Reference Sound
- VLSC Noise Filtering on All Channels
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front) with Main / Zone 2 Out
- Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, and 4K/60p Pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Ready for Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi®
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology
- Powered Zone 2A/2B Speaker Outputs and Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Output
This product is covered by a Three-year RZ Series Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.
Some more details on the TX-RZ820
- Channels: 7.2
- Power: 250 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- Power: 130 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Video: 4k Passthrough, Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Zones: Powered Zone 2 A&B / Zone 2 Lineout
- Network: Ethernet and WiFi
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 7 15/16" x 15 9/16" (435 x 202 x 395 mm)
- Product Weight: 30.9 lbs (14.0 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.