An object-audio-enabled receiver that fits your every need, whether you’re a sports fan, music streaming subscriber, or film buff, the TX-NR575 has the technology and high-octane power to thrill. HDMI® inputs pass 4K/60p video with 4K HDR and BT.2020 to your display with onboard decoding for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ sound, while Hi-Res Audio playback in DSD and 192/24 formats is available for stereo purists.
- DTS:X and Dolby Atmos up to 5.2.2 Channels
- 170 W per Channel (6 ohms)
- Ready for Chromecast built-in* and DTS Play-Fi*
- HDR10 and Dolby Vision Compatible
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, TuneIn
- HDMI 6 In / 1 Out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR / HLG / BT.2020)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4-Ohm speaker-driving capability
- Powered Zone 2 for Audio Playback in 2nd Room
- Phono Input and Hi-Res Audio Playback
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
This product is covered by a Two-year Warranty. *Some features may require firmware updates.
Some more details on the TX-NR575
- Channels: 7.2
- Power: 170W /Ch (6 Ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1 Ch. Driven)
- Power: 80W /Ch (8 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD, 2 Ch. Driven, FTC)
- Video: 4k Passthrough, Dolby Vision Compatible, HDR10, BT.2020, HLG
- Zones: Powered Zone 2/Zone2 Lineout
- Network: Ethernet and WiFi
- Product Dims: 17 1/8" x 6 13/16" x 14 7/8" (435 x 173.5 x 378 mm)
- Product Weight: 20.7 lbs (9.4 kg)
For complete Features and Specs please visit the product page at onkyousa.com.